Home Health Aide
Kind & Karing Home care offers reliable, professional and trained home health aides to deliver best health care services to elderly, ill and disabled adults that need extensive medical or physical care at home which a family member cannot provide. Our home health aides will provide following services to your loved one:
- Helping clients in the activities of dialing living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, etc.
- Providing routine care in the light of clients’ needs such as checking vitals, assisting with walking aides, medication management, etc.
- Spending time with client as a loving and caring companion.
- Doing grocery shopping
- Planning & preparing meals according to doctor’s recommendations.
- Doing little bit housing keeping at clients residence such as dish washing, washing clothes, etc.
- Arranging transport for trips outside of the home.
- Planning doctor’s appointments for the client.
We are proud to offer high quality compassionate care in affordable price for those that need help at home in the areas surrounding Minneapolis–Saint Paul. To know more about our home care services, call us on 612-290-1514.